Friday, November 13, 2009

Adornit Blog Hop




Hi Everyone:

I am so excited to be participating in the Make it Merry Blog Hop from Adorn It. I am married to the love of my life for almost 25 years and have two teenage children. I work part time from home two days per week which leaves plenty of time for papercrafting. If you just found your way here without starting at the beginning then you really should start there and not miss all the wonderful creations. You can start here: Make it Merry Blog Hop List

I decided to make a treat jar filled with some fun holiday white chocolate chips that I found. I love the Be Merry set by My Mind's Eye. The papers are just fabulous. I had a lot of fun creating this and hope you might like to give it a try altering a jar. I have a lot of recipes for the mixes, let me know if you want to make one.

Your next stop on this wonderful hop is to Quasi Serendipita Can't wait to see what she has created for you.
Thanks for looking and happy hopping.

Hugs,

Anita

30 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Just adorable! Such a cute gift!

Scrapthat said...

Great gift and wonderful packaging!

laterg8r said...

that jar is a wonderful gift - beautiful :D

Mercedes said...

What an adorable jar! I just love gifts in jars they are so fun! TFS!

Colleen said...

OK, totally cute and what a wonderful gift! Love those papers!

Viji Siddharth said...

Love how you decorated the jar! Simple but Gorgeous!

kate blue said...

since I can't bake, I love when friends do these for me! Yummy in my tummy! and your cards from yesterday were gorgeous!

Sophia said...

Cute love this...

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so super fab anita!!! LOVE IT!

BethieJ said...

This is so CUTE!! and a GREAT gift idea!!!!
Happy Hopping!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is really a cute gift idea but if I made it, I sure ain't givin that baby away!! MINE MINE MINE! LOL

Janelle said...

yum!! now i want to bake- lovely designs!

Tanya said...

Love this! I would love to have a recipe or two to make some jar gifts.

Thanks for sharing!

Ms D said...

WOW! I love this one!! Such a wonderful project and yummy gift for someone!

Georgana Hall said...

LUV IT! Thanks so much for playing along with us... cyber hugs from Adornit!

Nadine Carlier said...

Very cute, TFS!

belinda1 said...

I want to make one please

Tracy said...

What a divine gift idea ... tfs ...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stinkin' wonderfully adorable!! Oh my heavens, that's soooooooooo cute!!

CathQuillScrap said...

I love cookies in a jar... last year I did a cappucino mix in a jar which went down a treat. Thanks for sharing in this blog hop with me.

cinmfoster said...

Just love Gifts in a Jar, yours is very pretty.

toni said...

super cute jar!

dhillman said...

what a great gift--adorable!!

pattyb said...

Your right that paper is really cute.

Sarah said...

What a wonderful idea and such a cute gift!!! Love those little snowmen!!

Karen K said...

Oh, i love this idea and would appreciate the recipes you mentioned. will you post them or should i send you my e-mail address?

Anita said...

If you want a recipe, please post your email address for me and whether you want cookies, brownies, etc. I have pretty much everything.

Peggy said...

yummy gift and looks adorable! thanks for posting.

Becky said...

Anita, i would love a recipe for choc. chip cookies. Here's my email: bekyray@yahoo.com

Marygail said...

What a great gift idea..tfs!