Monday, November 23, 2009

QKD Royal Monday Inspiration Challenge 11/23/09








I absolutely love the inspiration this week. Maria chose a room that I would just love to have in my house. I guess that I will have to settle for my project instead. I hope that you like it to. This is the last card this month using the Child's Play stamp set. If you don't have it yet, be sure to order one. It is so much fun. Playing is after all the most important activity for children and adults in my opinion.



You should have come here from Linda's wonderful blog and you are almost done and will be hopping to Sara's wonderful blog from here. Be sure to hit every stop on this wonderful hop, I am sure that you will love all the fun ideas and creations. You can start here QKD Blog

QKD blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Thanks for looking and have a great week.
Hugs, Anita

Check out the current sale at the store which is the last stop on our hop.
It's FREE stamp month!!November 8th through November 30thBuy 2 stamp sets get 1 separates stamp freeBuy 3 separates stamps and get 1 free($3.99 value or less)For every 2 stamp sets you orderyou get 1 separate stamp for free! The more youorder the more free stamps you'll receive.

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Simply fun and beautiful.:)

linnes said...

Lovely interpretation of the photo, this card will fit perfectly in this livingroom.

2amscrapper said...

Absolutely love your card! You really know what to do with that stamp set!

Kelly Braund said...

Love your brad bingo! :)

Unknown said...

hey, that's pretty kool!!

Nancyroo said...

very cute card!