Friday, May 7, 2010

5/7/10 Sew Many Cards Weekly Challenge to Create a Christmas Item







Hi Everyone:
*Note - Racinggrandma61 won Oliver from last week. Please leave your email in a post for me so that I can have Jeri send out your prize. Anita
I got to use this adorable Christmas Cactus digi which you can find at the Sew Many Cards digi store. Our challenge was to make a Christmas project and I decided to make this gift box with note cards inside. The template was for cards which were 3X3 so I added an inch all the way around to allow the 4X4 cards to fit in the box which I made larger. Would you like to own this box? Leave me a comment and sign up to follow my blog and I will pick one winner and mail you this set. Please check back next Friday to see if you won. I used the following Copics: B29, R27, Y08, YG 05, YG 09.
Be sure to check out the Sew Many Challenges blog to see what everyone created this week and to play along for a great prize from our sponsor this week who is Stitchy Bear Stamps. The winner of the challenge this week will win digi stamps from there. Be sure to check out their site, their images are really cute.
Have a great weekend and see you next week. Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know if you are a follower of just signed up to be one and I will put your name in a hat to win this adorable Christmas note card set.
Hugs,
Anita

11 comments:

kim.mom said...

AMAZING job!!! What an amazing gift!

Deanette said...

Wow Anita, lots of work, nice!

Unknown said...

Wow Anita, great job and lots of work but super idea....I already am a follower of your blog.....

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Anita this is one fantastic project wonderful work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandy O said...

WOW and WOW, this is fantastic. Not much more to say than that!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carol said...

oh wow you have been busy creating....wonderful hugs carol x

Adrina said...

Your gifbox and the notecards looks stunning!!!
Adrina XX

Unknown said...

Anita,love this project as I said before, I am posting again to ask you to come by my blog as I have a surprise waiting for you....

Cheri said...

love the coloring of the christmas catus.

Regina said...

fabulous set! love the christmas cactus!