Saturday, August 27, 2011

8/27/11 Twisted Sketches Card Sketch #74

Happy Saturday everyone.  Welcome to this week's challenge at Twisted Sketches.  Be sure to pop on over and see what the lovely DT ladies and have created for this challenge and also what the fun twist is for this week.

Card Materials:

Cardstocdk:  Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey Lauderdale
Markers:  Copics
Stamp:  My Favorite Things, Lather, Rinse, Repeat
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Button:  My Little Bit of Whimsy
Glossy Accents
Twine:  The Twinery
Die:  My Favorite Things
Hugs,

4 comments:

Ninie said...

wow!!! It's gorgeous....I love it!! Baby yourself....I'll remember the phrase..haha.

tina said...

Anita, I love the cards you've been making for the Twisted Sisters team! (I'm on the alternating team). Didn't know you lived in MA, too, what part? I'm in Quincy!

Sue Jones said...

Love your card. Great papers and colours and stamp is adorable.

Anita said...

Hey Tina: I live in Medway, MA. Thanks for the love :)