Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18/12 My Little Bit of Whimsy Cards

Hi:
Anita here with four cards that I made with my lovely Whimsy pins and buttons.  I could create with them all day because I just love them. Check out what Stephanie has been creating here.   I made this get well card for a family friend who had emergency surgery recently.  Fortuntely he is doing well.  I just love this fish.  They come in different colors and are so adorabble.
Project Materials: My Little Bit of Whimsy Cloud buttons and Fish pin.  Patterned Papers:  Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss, Cardstock:  Gina K. Designs, Dies:  My Favorite Things. Spritz:  Tattered Angels, Twine:  The Twinery.
Isn't this bee just so adorable.  There are so many fun ways that I could have used him.  This card makes me happy.
Project materials:  Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon, Cardstock:  Gina K. Designs, Dies:  My Favorite Things, Felt:  Michaels, Bee:  My Little Bit of Whimsy, Ribbon:  from personal stash.
I love making square cards with big fat bows, they just make me so happy.  I love this pear pin and thought it went perfectly with these papers and that bow.
Project materials:  Patterned paper:  My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist, Cardstock:  Bazzill, Gina K. Designs, Amuse.  Pins:  My Little Bit of Whimsy, Stamps:  Unity Stamp Company, Inkl:  Memento, Ribbon:  from personal stash.
This card was a treat to make.  I love the rich colors and I had fun using crackle paint on the bird cage and then ink to give it a bit of a distressed look. Here is a close up of the bird cage.
Here is the actual card.
Project materials:  Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found, Cardstock: Gina K. Designs, Embossing Folder:  Cutlebug, Bird:  My Little Bit of Whimsy, Twine:  The Twinery, Paint:  Ranger Distress Crackle Paints, Ink:  Quick Quotes Chalk ink, Bird Pin:  My Little Bit of Whimsy, Dies:  My Favorite Things, Spellbinders, Stamps:  Unity Stamp Company, Ink:  Memento.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Barb said...

your cards are lovely! the little details you add are perfect! the tiny bee,the wee fish and the adorable bird in the cage! so sweet! i saw your designs featured on the Twinery FB page and just had to pop over and have look for myself. so glad i did. :)

Unknown said...

wow you have been busy lol.. those pins are fab!!