Monday, February 13, 2012

2/13/12 Unscripted Sketches Challenge #145

Here is a card that I made using sketch #145 from Unscripted Sketches.  You can check it out here and play along.  I used Lili's Stuffed Bunny from Inky Impressions stamps for the image.  I colored her in with the Faber-Castell markers for a change from my Copics.  Think I like the Copics better.  I also just found out about these Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio punches and am having a blast using them.  I used a heart and a round one.  It is so much fun to match your papers.  Thanks for looking. 
Hugs,

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh wow I love your take on the sketch! This is fabulous! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Linda Beeson said...

What a cutie and such a neat use of that Unscripted sketch.

Geri said...

Great job coloring that supah cute image! I love the paper selection that you chose. It is perfect for this stamp. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Hope to see you back again next week :)