Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/29/12 Create Blog Quilt Inspired Challenge


Hi Everyone:
I made this card for the Create Blog Quilt Inspired challenge.  I am making a quilt for my daughter and one for her best friend as they are both seniors in high school so this challenge was perfectly timed for me.  I have been sewing since I was four when my grandmother first taught me.  I love to sew and have been so busy with paper crafting that it was nice to get back to sewing and thinking creatively with fabric.  Thank you Paige for giving me this opportunity.  I used dies from The Cat's Pajamas to create quilt pieces like Dresden Plate which was one of the first blocks I learned how to create.  Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the challenge here.
Hugs,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card! I like how you made a card similar to one of the first blocks that you learned to sew with fabric.