Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Not a Party Without Some Shine


Party time
Hi Everyone:
Here is my second card this month using the Kaiser Craft 6 1/2" square pad called Technologic. I love the nerdy feel to this set and it would be perfect for a boy. Lisa has this fabulous silver shiny paper that I just can't get enough of. I used some of my older My Favorite Things dies to make the flower shapes which are supposed to look more like gears. I also used some Bazzill black cardstock and Bo Bunny Ocean Dot cardstock. I used a sketch from the new Scrapbook and Cards Today Cardmaps 2. I used the sketch from page 4. Istamped the gear and then cut it out to put on the silver larger gear. This book has so many fabulous sketches and I hope you have a chance to pick up the book from Lisa and try some cards out.
Hugs,

No comments: