Thursday, June 7, 2012

Technologic


JUNE RAH
RobotHi Everyone:
I had such fun creating with this awesome Kaiser Craft set called Technologic and matching stamp set. I love these 6X6 pads and Kaiser Craft actually makes their pads 6 1/12' square and including 4 sheets of die cuts. There is so much that you can do with this set. This sketch came from Page Maps and is one of my favorites. Lisa also gave me a Prima Quick Dry Fluid Chalk Ink in Rusty keys which was fun and easy to use It is great to have a quick drying chalk in to work with. The hearts on the twine are stickers and seemed to go perfectly for this card. My hubby is an Engineer to this would be a perfect card for him. I hope that you have a chance to try out this sketch. The new My Favorite Things banner dies are so much fun to work with and work as perfectly on cards as they do on layouts.


RAH June collage
Hugs,

No comments: