Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012 Trendy Twine Berry Red Project






Hi Everyone:
Here is my second Trendy Twine DT project this month using Berry Trendy Twine.  I had such fun making all these lucious berry items with this wonderful twine.  I made the card first and then went from there.  I had fun with the strawberry and am sure that my father-in-law will enjoy the cherry strawberry preserves that are in this jar which I made for his birthday.  Be sure to also check out the blog for some wonderful Trendy Twine inspiration.  Hugs,


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

berry sweet anita:)

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a sweet idea. Love the card and that cute strawberry is adorable, Anita.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Kate said...

Anita. Adorable Creations. Love the Strawberry made out of Trendy Twine. How Awesome is that.

Maria said...

very cute

Jamie said...

Adorable!

Yvonne said...

Anita, You did a great job on your projects! Love the strawberry. :)

-Candi said...

That strawberry would make the cutest ornament!

Carla said...

Love that strawberry, totally adorable.

Margaret said...

I want to eat that yummy strawberry. Wonderful job on the set!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

These are A-MAZING!

Helen said...

Fun!! I just love that berry :)

Sukie said...

So super cute, I love how you created the strawberry. It looks yummy enough to eat!

Alyssa Leanne said...

Anita, these are AMAZING! So yummy!
<3 Alyssa