Thursday, August 23, 2012

8/23/12 Welcome Summer Card Right at Home Scrapbooking


Welcome summer 1


Hi Everyone:
I do wish that I was welcoming summer instead of ushering it out. This stamp set would look so cute on a summer layout. I love the Bella Blvd. Sunshine and Happiness Play Date and Sophisticates Pickle Juice papers that I used on this card. I also am so happy when Lisa gives me Bo Bunny dotted papers to work with. I think that I am in love with the Wasabi Dot and the Tutu Dot are so pretty together. I used the Paper Smooches Summer Groves stamp set on this card as well and really love this set. Lisa has a bunch of different Paper Smooches stamp sets in the store and I would check them out, they are really fun and stamp beautifully. I used the Circle Stax, Chevron Striipes and Fishtail Flags Stax from My Favorite Things on my card. I used Bamboo Leaf Shimmerz spray on my tree after I cut a mask to keep the trunk white.
Welcome summer tree
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs,

No comments: