Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tea for Two, Two for Tea

Hi Everyone:
Happy Saturday. I wanted to make something really fun with the gorgeous Bella Blvd. Sunshine & Happiness papers that Lisa gave me to play with this month. I found the Tea For You and Me as an SVG kit. Thanks so much to Kathy for helping me figure out the paper placement. These papers really lend themselves well to a gorgeous summer teapot. It is open in the inside and could be filled with tea bags and would make a lovely gift for your favorite tea lover. It was fun to use some props in my photo as I never, ever use my coffee/tea cups from my china set.
Teapot 2-002 IMG_2366 IMG_2365
With a little bit of patience and a lot of Zip Dry glue, you are going to want to get a new full bottle from Lisa, you can make this gorgeous tea pot also.
152079-300x300-1
212570
432279Enjoy your weekend and I will be back soon. Hugs,

 



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness...how fun is this?!!