Thursday, October 4, 2012




I am so happy to be participating with my friend Tamara's Fa-Boo-Lous Halloween Inspiration Week as a Guest Designer.  We are featuring Trendy Twine Orange Licorice which you can find from a link from the blog where you can also see our wonderful projects.  Trendy Twine is fabulous and you simply must check it out.  
You also have to go to Tamara's site because she is having a fabulous contest and prizes for this inspiration week.
I made this cute Halloween project by blowing up a water balloon and then wrapping twine that had been dipped in a watered down Elmer's Glue.  I let it dry overnight and then popped the balloon and decorated.  You could really do this for any holiday and especially Easter as the balloon is kind of egg shaped.
Thank you Tamara for letting me participate in your party.  Here is the awesome prize pack.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awesome idea!

Tracey said...

This is such a great project!!