Friday, March 29, 2013

Daisy Card The Hens' Den



Graphic 45 - Secret Garden Collection - Daisy Card
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection
Designed by Anita L. Mulcahey

This is my last project with this lovely collection from The Hens' Den store and I am sad to see it go.  I might have to see if I can get more.  I was supposed to be scrapping with a dear friend on Cape Cod for our annual trip and had to leave on Friday because I had the stomach bug.  I felt better on Saturday and we got together at my house and I made this card then.  I was so glad to be able to work the post card calendar onto a card.


Supplies:
Dies:  My Favorite Things, Memory Box
Hugs,


2 comments:

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card!! Beautiful design!!

Charlie LaBonte said...

Love your card Anita. It is so pretty!