Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello

This card just makes me giggle.  I love The Cat's Pajamas Mustaches die set and it works perfectly with this awesome line by American Crafts called Chap.  It is perfect for projects for the men in your life.  Remember Father's Day is coming next month.  I used some stickers on my card that match this line very well by Fancy Pants called Off to School.  I love when you can mix and match lines and have them work together beautifully.
I used a technique from the book from Card Maker Presents called A to Z Embellishments for Cards.  I used an embossing folder and ink to create a faux letterpress appearance on the central part of my card.  I applied ink to the side of the embossing folder where the impression is indented covering it completely.  I used Memento's Catnaloupe ink some cream cardstock.  You can see the sample card on page 65 of the book which Lisa has in the store.  It is filled with wonderful embellishments.

Be back towards the end of the month with another post with this gorgeous line.
Hugs,



No comments: