Monday, May 27, 2013

It's All About Dad

Dad King of CastleHappy Memorial Day everyone.  Can you believe that it is almost June and that we are on our way to summer.  So thankful to have a lovely day after all this rain.  Lisa gave me such fun papers to play with this month, Chap by American Crafts.  They are just perfect for Father's Day and also for masculine cards.  I love this stamp set from Unity Stamp Company called What Matters Most and the houses were perfect for this title.   Right at Home also has lots of these Teresa Collins Enamel Dots which are very trendy right now.  They are a lot of fun to play with.  I am loving my Silhouette for titles on my cards, there is so much that you can do with this wonderful die cut machine.
Dad box side oneSpeaking of my Silhouette I made this adorable box using the American Crafts Chap line and it will be perfect to put some treats in for my hubby.  I bought the file from the Silhouette store and the assembly was a snap.  
Dad box d side
Enjoy the rest of this beautful day.
Hugs,
Anita

No comments: