Friday, May 17, 2013

Oh Baby!!

I just adore this Simple Stories 24/Seven line.  The Sn@p pages are just so much fun to work with and so easy to work into an album.  You should definitely check them out in the Hens' Den Store and get some before they are gone.  I missed my darling daughter while she was away at Georgia Institute of  Technology studying engineering for her freshman year.  One reason that I love scrapbooking is that I am able to live through these wonderful times with her growing up as I created each page.
 She was so sweet and so adorable growing up and as my children have gotten older I have wished that I had held onto those sweet times a little more closely.  These are some of my favorite photos which are now all in a lovely book that I can flip through when I am missing her.
 Now I will have to make one for Sean, may be for my next project, lol.
 Hugs,
Simple Stories 24/Seven 12 Sn@p Pages
Simple Stories 24/Seven Layered Stickers
Simple Stories 24/Seven 3X4 Journaling Card Elements
Simple Stories 24/Seven 6 Sn@p Pockets
Simple Stories 24/Seven Brads
Simple Stories 24/Seven Expression Cardstock Stickers 
Simple Stories 24/Seven Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories 24/Seven Collection Kit
May Arts Woven Burlap Red 1/2"
Maya Road Striped Ribbon Sunflower

No comments: