Friday, August 2, 2013

Grin




Here is a card that I made with two challenge sites on my mind.  This sketch is from Page Maps and is a challenge at a really fun site called Paper Secrets.  You can play along with the challenge here for a chance to be a guest designer.  
The other challenge is from one of my most favorite sites on the web called Paper Issues.  This Issue's challenge focuses on Um Wow chipboard.  Their chipboard is really cool.  I made my leaf flourish and the found flower out of a thin chipboard and then cut paper to match and adhered on top.  The word grin and the button flower center are also out of chipboard.  I think I covered my bases.  This is for a dear aunt for her birthday.  You can check out their challenge here.
Hugs.

2 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

this is BEAUTIFUL, Anita! i love the softness and elegance, with the modern twists of twine and the tile letters. gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing at Paper Issues!

Bente Fagerberg said...

LOve your card Anita!!Gorgeous colour and design. Thanks also for sharing with us at Paper Issues!