Monday, September 9, 2013

My Guy

This layout made me so happy to make.  I adore my son, the way a mother does.  He is my gentle giant and I miss him so much now that he lives away from home.  Fortunately we get to see him two or three times a month.  This is the start of his birthday week.  His birthday is on Saturday and he is going to be 22.  I don't know where the time has gone.  He is engaged to be married after he graduates from engineering school at Northeastern University in the fall of 2015.  He is well on his way to a wonderful future and has a wonderful fiance.  I remember vividly waiting for his arrival and ironically he came right on his due date, and has been a pleasure and a treasure from day one.  What a good boy to come on his due date.  I love you with all my heart Sean and the young man you are warms my heart.  Have a great week and a wonderful birthday.
Now that I can see again after wiping the tears from my eyes, this layout is also for two challenges at two of my most favorite places on the web.  Paper Issues and The Twinery are working together this issue at Paper Issues and you can play along here.  I had fun stitching this heart and the two X's on this layout while watching tv with my hubby.  You can check out the X marks the spot challenge here at The Twinery and have until the end of the week to play along.  I had fun using Vintage Bella Blvd papers here.  So fun to dig deep in my Bella stash to find papers to match the photo.


Hugs,


2 comments:

Stephanie Hart said...

Awwww this is lovely Anita xo

Anonymous said...

What a sweet layout!!!