Saturday, December 21, 2013

Samantha Walker Projects Take 2

I have been having so much fun playing with Samantha Walker cut files and my Silhouette Cameo.  This dress is so adorable and uses her paper which can be found in the store also.  Happy Birthday Files 51170 Card Simple Dress 50's large circle paper 29082 Aqua diamond paper 29085 Red Text Pattern paper 29091 samanthaleewalker.blogspot.com

I am so tickled with how this came out.  This is for a dear friend who is getting a hot chocolate set as part of her gift for Christmas.  Silhouette empty tube from stencil vinyl and etching tape Cut files: candy cane cupcake wrapper 51711 Tag 13434



Made a plate of their favorite cookies and etched the bottom of the platter which they will see once the cookies are gone.  Glass Etching File number 51550


Here is a layout using a circular layout file #6866.  I adore how cute this came out and it was really easy to work with.
 Here is a pyramid box that I made.  I love how cute this came out too, so festive #35111
 Here is a fun puzzle  #3424 of Sean and Ness from their engagement photos and a lace closed box #42006 to put it in.

No comments: