Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

I had a great time creating this layout of my beautiful daughter using Wanderlust by Kaisercraft.  The papers and embellishments are wonderful to work with and were a perfect match for the photos from our trip to Nashville.

Here are some close ups so that you can see the embellishments that come in the paper pack.  
This is probably the most fun I have had making an altered item in a long time.  I used a chalk board and decorated it with Kaisercraft's Shine Bright collection.  These are engagement photos of my son and his fiance.  I am hosting a dessert buffet before the wedding for out of town guests and I have a chalk board theme so this worked perfectly.  The embellishments that come with this kit are fabulous.
Here is a close up view of some of the stickers that are in the paper pack.
Lastly, I created a vintage inspired card using Betsy's Couture by Kaisercraft.  This paper line is fabulous.  I used the 6X6 paper pad which has the embossed papers which you can see above and the Collectables pack as well.  I am going to tuck this card away into my stash for a special person.
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out these lines and many other fabulous one's from Kaisercraft.
 
Project Materials:
Kaisercraft Collections:  Wanderlust, Shine Bright and Betsy's Couture, Betsy's Couture Collectables
Chalk Board
Sequins by Doodlebug
Sakura Gel Pen
Sewing Machine
Hugs,






1 comment:

Cathy said...

Beautiful work Anita!! Best of luck with your application.