Thursday, May 28, 2015

Showering you with Love


Welcome to my Outside the Box blog post for the CardMaker Magazine Blog DT.  We were tasked with picking a card from an older issue of CardMaker and recreating it with newer products.  I chose a card called Showering you with Love by Aixa Mercado that was in the Spring 2013 issue of CardMaker Magazine.  She made a lovely baby card and I used mine for a bridal shower for my daughter-in-law to be.
I bought a Silhouette cut file called Here Comes The Bride and it had the heart and rings as part of the file.  I resized them until they were the perfect size for me.
I added a little extra bling with a few sequins which are so trendy right now.  How often do you go through your old magazines and think about recreating a card?  I'm going to be doing it more often as it was so easy and fun.
Supplies Used:  Crate Paper Kiss Kiss, Here Comes the Bride, Silhouette Cut File #43536 by Megan Hardy Designs, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Sewing Machine, Silhouette Cameo, Laser Printer
Hugs,




No comments: