Monday, July 24, 2017

Sew Happy

Happy Monday everyone.
Anita here with a quick gift that I made for a dear friend.  She is my quilting buddy and I filled this jar with goodies for her.  I used some adorable cut files from Lori's store and some of her amazing Echo Park card stock line called Perfect Princess.  The cut files that I used are called 4 Vintage Buttons and 4 Christmas Tags.  You can find the Vintage Button files here in her store and here in the Silhouette Store.  You can also find the Christmas Tag files here in the Silhouette Store.   I cut out the letters using a basic font.  Here are some views of the button not he top and the tag.  I also used Lori's Celebrate Easter line embellishments including Paper Clip Bows and Enamel Dots.
Hope you are having the best summer ever and be sure to check out Lori's files for all your summer celebration needs.
Hugs,

No comments: