Tuesday, November 14, 2017

November Blog Hop Lori Whitlock



Hi Everyone:

Can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving for us US folks.  We have Lori's wonderful November blog hop today.  You should have come here from my good friend Kathy Skou's blog and you will next be going to Michelle Zerull's fabulous blog.  If you didn't get here from there then you can start at the beginning at Lori's blog.  Happy hopping.

I used Lori's Pop Up Happy Birthday Card cut file which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette Store.  I used her wonderful Echo Park paper line called A Perfect Autumn for this birthday card for a special guy.  It comes with a wonderful envelope cut file as well.






That's it for me.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Andre M. said...

Simple and elegant. The patterned paper is great for a masculine card. Thanks for the inspiration.

melonyscreations said...

Very cool idea for a card. I like different and fresh. Thank you