Monday, March 4, 2019

Bobble Shamrock Card


Happy March Everyone:
Anita here with an adorable bobble head card that Lori Whitlock designed called Bobble Card Shamrock which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette Store.   I used Lori's new line from Echo Park called Easter Wishes.  I love the sentiment of the Irish Blessing that she included with this card as a print and cut file.  I am looking forward to spring.
Hugs,
Anita

Anita here with an adorable bobble head card that Lori Whitlock designed called Bobble Card Shamrock which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette Store.   I used Lori's new line from Echo Park called Easter Wishes.  I love the sentiment of the Irish Blessing that she included with this card as a print and cut file.  I am looking forward to spring.
Hugs,
Anita

No comments: