Thursday, August 8, 2019

The Laundry Procedures

Hello:
Do you find yourself getting confused when you are doing laundry?  My husband does our laundry and he is always asking me how items need to be washed.  We have been noticing that lots of tags just have symbols and no words so it can be like a game of Clue to try to figure out the appropriate way to wash your clothes.  Lori is so smart and came up with The Laundry Procedures chart which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette store.  I resized mine so that I could fit it on one sheet of paper which I printed and then backed on some of Lori's fabulous Echo Park collection called I'd Rather Be Crafting.  I used some embellishments from the I Heart Crafting Echo Park line of hers as well. 
Here is a photo of where my husband hung this in our basement.  I am glad that he will have it for reference.  That's it for me today.  Hope that you are enjoying the rest of your summer.
Hugs,

No comments: