Tuesday, January 14, 2020

January Lori Whitlock Blog Hop


Welcome to the January Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop.

You should have started at Lori's blog and then gone to Traci Matthews Penrod's blog before coming to my blog.  After my blog you will be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  You can always start at the beginning if you missed anything along the way.

I made this adorable Heart Window Treat Wrap and filled it with some cute conversation hearts.  You can find this file here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.  Be sure to visit Lori's store for all your winter and early spring gifting needs.
I just found out about Lori's Pattern Fill sets.  I used her pattern fill set called Kiss Me.  You can find it here in her store.  I downloaded it, opened it on my Silhouette and then printed it to use on my project.  She has so many options to choose from.  Be sure to check them out in her store.  

2 comments:

melonyscreations said...

Adorable, need to CASE this for my sunday school class.

jreyoriginals@gmail.com said...

Super cute! Great way to package up conversation hearts!