Friday, November 6, 2009

Give Thanks Challenge Queen Kat Designs is throwing us a DT party and you can win :)


I have been having such a fun time designing for Queen Kat Designs and she is throwing a party for us Thursday through Sunday to create and just have an awesome time.

Here is the challenge: You should give it a try. If you participate and link your creation back here to my blog I will put the names in a hat for some blog candy.

For this one, make any Thanksgiving 3-D project you'd like.. You're only limited by your own imagination. You can do a center peice, napkin holders, chair covers, place cards, a mantle decoration.. anything!!Must use at least 2 QKD stamps, the color red, and 2 embellishments

I used the Harvest Time stamp set which I just love and a dotted swirl set that I just love as well. I made a Mayflower boat I am from MA after all. I used red and the tag on my larger sail says Give Thanks. My smaller sail has two pieces of ribbon and a pearl headed pin. I will try to take a better picture tomorrow.

Hope that everyone has a great weekend and thanks for looking.

Hugs,

Anita

2 comments:

linnes said...

Anita you are such a sweetie!
Your creation looks very nice.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Oh my goodness!!! THAT IS QUITE AN AMAZING CREATION!!! No wonder you were SO busy!! I LOVE IT!! Amazing job...seriously...I don't know how you did it!!! But it's super fab!