Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2/16/10 Queen Kat Designs Color Challenge Blog Hop



Happy February everyone. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We are just back from our cruise and we had a fabulous time. This week we are using the wonderful seasonal holiday comibination of pink, red and white. This was a lot of fun to crate as I got ready for Valentine's Day. If you just found your way to my site, you should hop on over to the Queen Kat Designs Blog so that you can begin from the beginning and see all the wonderfulness. You should have come here from Meredith's blog and then you will be going to Nina's Blog. Happy hopping and have a great day. I used one of my all time favorite QKD stamp sets called Birthday Cake. Be sure to check out our Sweet Crop at
"Sweet" Crop
February 19, 2010 to February 21, 2010QKD Castle
Anita

9 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooo..... such a sweet cake image and I love how you used it on your creation :o) The colour combo works so well and I love that scalloped sweep on the left - great feature :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Steph Ackerman said...

Very pretty card, love the happy birthday in the heart too.

Nancyroo said...

great card! love your stitching.

Lara said...

Pretty!!! Love that cake image, what a perfect birthday card!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card!!

Maigan Lynn said...

This is very pretty! something you'd see in a store! LOVE it!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love the stitching Anita!!! your layout is GORGEOUS!! superb job my dear!!

love it!

Nina said...

Cute and pretty! Love what you did with the cake stamp. Is that glitter? Gorgeous. =)

*hugs*

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

Such a happy card. Love the stitches.