Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/12 Right at Home Card Sketches for January

Friday January 13 Card Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday the 13th everyone. Hope that everyone has a great day and a great weekend. I am here to share two January card sketches with the fabulous paper lines that Lisa gave me. For the first sketch I was lucky to work with Fancy Pants Love Story. I love this paper line, so pretty. I also worked with some of the Bazzill Two Scoops paper is fabulous. I sanded it and it gives it such a pretty distressed look as the white paper pops through. I used two different patterns of this paper on my card. Here is the Card Maps sketch that Lisa gave us to work with and then my first card.
UntitledFave 1
For my second card I used Happy Days from Echo Park. These are really fun papers to work with as they have so many colors in them. I also used one of my favorite My Favorite Things Dynamics called Loopy Bloom. This bloom is so much fun to work with and will make your projects really pop. Here is the Cards Map sketch and card sample.
Untitled 1Smile 1Remember that Lisa has all these fun goodies in the store and be sure to stop in and visit her soon.
Hugs,
Anita

No comments: