Monday, January 14, 2013

52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge

Here is my entry for the Color Challenge #13 which includes my favorite color of purple.  I had fun making the ornament 3D.  I die cut 15 ornaments, five of each color, purple, silver and white, folded them down the middle and glued each side to the next one until I wad done.  It is a little hard to see all three colors but they are there.  This was a fun one.  Be sure to check out the challenge here as it is so much fun.  The buttons are hand made by Tessa Ann Designs and I just love her buttons.  I got a ton for Christmas so you will be seeing them on more of my projects.
Hugs,

7 comments:

Margaret said...

This is Beautiful Anita.
Hugs
Margaret M

Mynnette said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the 3D ornament and the silver is just spectacular! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT and hope you join us again SOON! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

WOW! That is a fabulous 3D ornament! It really looks awesome with that silver panel and buttons too. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Janet said...

Anita - I really like the way you did the ornament. That is really great !!!

Ruth M said...

Wowsers, 15 ornaments?! But SO worth that effort, your dimensional bauble is FABULOUS Anita!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

Louise van Vuren said...

That's a fabulous 3D bauble, I take my hat off to you for cutting out 15- my limit is 7! Really worth the effort, thanks for joining in this week at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful card - thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx