Monday, January 14, 2013

52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge

Here is my entry for the Color Challenge #13 which includes my favorite color of purple.  I had fun making the ornament 3D.  I die cut 15 ornaments, five of each color, purple, silver and white, folded them down the middle and glued each side to the next one until I wad done.  It is a little hard to see all three colors but they are there.  This was a fun one.  Be sure to check out the challenge here as it is so much fun.  The buttons are hand made by Tessa Ann Designs and I just love her buttons.  I got a ton for Christmas so you will be seeing them on more of my projects.
Hugs,

7 comments:

Margaret said...

This is Beautiful Anita.
Hugs
Margaret M

Mynn xx said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the 3D ornament and the silver is just spectacular! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT and hope you join us again SOON! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

WOW! That is a fabulous 3D ornament! It really looks awesome with that silver panel and buttons too. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Anita - I really like the way you did the ornament. That is really great !!!

Ruth M said...

Wowsers, 15 ornaments?! But SO worth that effort, your dimensional bauble is FABULOUS Anita!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

Louise van Vuren said...

That's a fabulous 3D bauble, I take my hat off to you for cutting out 15- my limit is 7! Really worth the effort, thanks for joining in this week at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful card - thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx