Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Hens' Den | Jamaica 2013 Album

Graphic 45 - Secret Garden Collection - Jamaica 2013
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection
Jamaica 2013 Album
Designed by Anita L. Mulcahey

 I love this line so much and was able to pick up some extra paper so that I could complete this ten page mini album.  I used my Silhouette and a Lori Whitlock file to complete this book all out of paper.  It looks so lovely and I had so much fun reliving the wonderful trip that we had.
If you haven't picked up these papers yet, I don't want you to wait any more, they are flying off the shelves at The Hens' Den store.  


Petaloo Flat White Flowers
Tim Holtz Distress Stain Tattered Rose


Kathy Skou said...


Janet said...

what a great album Anita. I just love that collection. Great blog makeover - love it.

Charlie LaBonte said...

Great Album Anita!!!!!

Nicolle Kramer said...

What sweet pictures! Awesome every detail..xoxoxox

~amy~ said...

Anita! I was in Jamaica in February too!!!!!!! Um, I think we were at the same place?!!!!! How funny is that?! Love your mini album!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Awesome album Anita!