Friday, April 26, 2013

Together

Prima Marketing Lyric Collection - Together Layout
Prima Marketing Lyric Collection
Designed by Anita L. Mulcahey


Here is a layout that I did from our wonderful trip to Jamaica.  I adore my hubby and we had such a romantic day.  Everyone thought we were celebrating something big and kept asking us.  We were, celebrating our love and the fun that we always have together.  I love how the moon is captured in the background and the way it matches these papers so perfectly.  I don't know how long Charlie is going to be able to keep these in The Hens' Den store so I would definitely get mine while I could.  I love how the word together came out so pretty on these papers using my Silhouette.  Have a great weekend everyone.





Prima Marketing - Flowers
Hugs,



















2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Anita. This layout is beautiful Such detail. Would love for you to share it on our Whimsical Wednesday Layout and card link up.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Charlie LaBonte said...

I love your layout Anita. wonderful job!!