Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Lori Whitlock October Creative Team Hop


Welcome to the October Lori Whitlock blog hop.  You should have come to my blog via the fabulous Kathy Skou's blog and you will be next going to the awesome Brandie Harding Adam's blog.  If you did not get to my blog that way you will want to hop from the beginning and can do that from Lori Whitlock's blog



I am taking a pumpkins quilt class with my friends and decided to make these awesome no glue Halloween boxes to give each quilter a treat with three frosted cookies inside. These work up so quickly.  I used the No Glue Halloween Boo Ghost cut file which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Store.  I also used the No Glue Halloween Box Jack-O-Lantern cut file which is here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.  









Be sure to hop all the way through to see what everyone on the team has created with this fun season in mind.
Hugs,

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute boxes, Anita!

Traci Penrod said...

Super fun Anita!

melonyscreations said...

No glue is the way to go sometimes. Love these.