Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Call Me Maybe

Simple Stories 24/7
Call me Maybe Card
Designed by Anita Mulcahey


Happy Wednesday Everyone:
I adore this paper line and was so excited when Charlie from The Hens' Den sent me all these wonderful Simple Stories 24/7 Snap Line. They colors are gorgeous and everything is so hip and trendy.  I can't wait to show you my next project.  I had that song stuck in my head for such a long time and chuckled when I saw this snapshot as part of my kit.

Simple Stories - 24/Seven - 12 Sn@p! PagesSimple Stories - 24/Seven - 6 Sn@p! PocketsSimple Stories - 24/Seven - Collection KitSimple Stories - 24/Seven - BradsSimple Stories - 24/Seven - Expressions Cardstock StickersSimple Stories - 24/Seven - Layered Stickers
Bazzill Cardstock, Bella Washi Tape, The Twinery Twine, My Favorite Things Die
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Charlie LaBonte said...

Very cute project Anita. I love the colors and the line as well.

Patrice said...

Beautiful card - Don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-219.html