Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunny Smiles House of Cards Sketch Challenge




This week's challenge at House of Cards is a sketch challenge and it is a really fun one.  I had so much fun playing with it and love the Pebbles Lakeside papers that I used as well as some SRM stickers.  I love how easy they are to use.  Lastly I used some Prima wood embellishments and colored them with Copics.  Be sure to check out the House of Cards challenge for Classic and Elegant cards, my fellow DT members have created beautiful cards.
Crafty Hugs,


3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is SO awesome, Anita! LOVE the patterns you've put together and the fun summery theme--perfect!!! HUGS and have a great week! :)

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Anita! Your card is just darling! It really says summer! I love the check DP and the gorgeous butterfly! Have a great day!

Ruth M said...

What a sweet and summery card Anita, the wood paper gives such a natural feel and contrasts beautifully against those cheery papers! Love how you coloured the wooden embellies! Ruth x