Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy for You HOC Color Challenge

 vintage hues



I can't believe that is really September already.  I made this card for a dear friend who was finally able to sell her home and move to a better place after four years.  I am so happy for her that things will be much easier for her now.  She is my best friend and means the world to me.  I hope that you have a chance to play along with the House of Cards color challenge.  This is my week and our team is doing classic and elegant cards, and they are gorgeous.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Anita! Lovely card. I love the big bold flower. Have a great day.

Mynn xx said...

Anita, this is great! Your friend is going to LOVE it!!! That bloom is just amazing! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :)