Monday, January 26, 2015

My Creative Space CardMaker Blog DT

Welcome to Medway, MA and photos of my creative space.  It is not as organized as I would like, but it is mine and it makes me happy.
My first photo is of my storage cubes which mostly hold paper.  I bought my storage cubes at Oriental Trading a long time ago and they don't seem to carry the same models anymore.  I have seen similar at Joann Fabrics, Michaels and AC Moore.  I desperately need to clean mine out again.



I wish that  I had more space, but make the most of the space that I do have and I love these paper organizers by 31 Gifts.




The second storage cube stack that I have is for more cardstock, I'm sure you  are not surprised by how much I have.  I keep my Silhouette on top of the cube along with my Xyron for easy access.



I have a couple of book shelves next to my desk which have my go to supplies.




Here is a photo of my pride and joy, my Scrapbox desk with a see through top.  Seeing all my The Twinery twine, washi tapes and my tools makes me so happy.



This is the desk from the front.  It's so pretty and perfect sized for this room and my craft needs.



The last photo I want to share is of some inspiration that is on my wall.


Hope you get to craft if not today then soon.  Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Foofygirl said...

Greetings from Buffalo, NY! I love your space, especially your see-thru desk. That would make me happy too! Thank you for sharing your "not as organized as I'd like, but I'll get around to it" space. This makes me feel much better about my own space, rather than seeing a "neat as a pin" space, which will never happen for me! Keep creating! Debbie

Patti J said...

Lol....my CRoffice is a work in progress, all the time! Seems I'm always moving things around! Thanks for the tour of your happy space. I am totally smitten with that see through desk. What fun! Enjoy that wonderful crafting room!