Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Grad Money Holder and Envelope

grad-card-envelope-too
Graduation season is upon us.  We have three graduations of direct family members as well as the children of some good friends.  My daughter is graduating from college with a degree in Biology and starting working as an EMT to get clinical patient care hours a few days after she graduates.
With all of these graduations this is a really easy card to make and you can fit a gift card, money or a check in the holder.  The cut file from Lori Whitlock comes with the envelope as well.  I used some yummy Marigold twine to decorate my envelope and make a fun tassel.  I wrapped the tassel around my fingers about four times and then tied off the top and trimmed the bottom.  I used a brad to secure it to the grad cap which was cut with a hole in the middle of it.  Be sure to check out The Twinery for all of your graduation and spring celebration decoration needs.
inside-grad-card
MarigoldSolid_Marigold
Hugs,
Anita 

No comments: