Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy National Macaron Day

macaron-top
Happy National Macaron Day:
Did you know that there was such a day?  I love the look of Macarons and had a blast making this macaron box to hold my treats.  They are for my best friend's granddaughter who loves these cookies.  I used some fun and girly Doodlebug papers and lots of pretty and soft twines to decorate my box and tie the cellophane bag closed on both ends before putting it into the box.
macaron-box
If you have a chance to have a macaron today I hope you enjoy it.  Be sure to check out The Twinery store  for these gorgeous colors as well as many other lovely one's to enhance your spring and summer projects.
Buttercream Solid_Blossom Blossom

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Well, we must all celebrate! LOVE your project Anita...the yellow and pink combo is absolutely fun.