Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Baseball Birthday September Blog Hop





Welcome Everyone to Lori's September blog hop.  I created this fun and easy to assemble birthday card for one of my nephews using the Pop up Baseball Card cut file of Lori's which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette Store.  I used the following Echo Park collections of Lori's called I Love Family, I Love Winter and Go, See, Explore.  


You  should have come here via the lovely and dear friend of mine Kathy Skou's blog and next you will be going to the awesome Brandie Harding Adam 's blog.  You can always start at the beginning here at Lori's blog.  




Hugs,

5 comments:

snowdraak said...

Cute pop up baseball card! Thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

This would have been perfect for my son.

Mitsyana said...

I love interactive cards!!You did an awesome job!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Your card scores a wonderful homerun.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Migdalia said...

Super cute, cool and fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M