Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday's Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers


I made this for the Pinks Repeat color challenge today on Splitcoast Stampers. You can find the challenge here:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293634


I used Black Staz On to stamp the main image on watercolor paper and then used my new Copic markers to color it in. I then sponged Barely Banana and Rose Red around the main image. I then used my Marvy punch to punch out the image and cut the next layer with my Coluzzle.

I used my white Signo Gel Pen to do some accents on the flower, around the main image and then in the flowers and dots on the doodled corner image. I used my CB to emboss the second mounted layer. I popped the image and the CB'd layer on dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: