Friday, May 21, 2010

5/21/10 Anything Goes Sew Many Cards Challenge





Hi Everyone:
Happy Friday. This week for my challenge for Sew Many Cards I used the adorable Duncan Duckling in Umbrella to make a get well tin filled with some citrus sweets to soothe the throat of a dear friend who is sick. You can find this adorable image at Sew Many Cards Digital Images.
We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps and you can find them here. Be sure to check out all the wonderful Sew Many Card challenges including this one here.
Have a great weekend and see you next week.
Hugs,
Anita







3 comments:

kim.mom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! You did an awesome job with Duncan (he is one of my favs)!

paulssandy said...

This is super cute and what a nice idea to add throat drops for your friend!

Unknown said...

This is so cute and adorable, very colourful too, I like xxx PS Thanks for your comment on my blog xx