Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/29/10 Queen Kat Designs Tueday Blog Hop


Hi:
Our challenge this week was to make a 3D item. I chose to make a gift box, using a Coluzzle template that I have had forever. Felt great to finally use it. I used Vicki's stamp set called Buddy Monster. I have gone back to this set many times over the last 8 months or so. You should have come here via the awesome Meredith's blog and should next be going to the wonderful Bronwyn's blog. If you didn't you can start at the beginning of the hop at the Queen Kat Designs blog. Be sure to check out the store as well to see what Vicki has been up to. Thanks for looking and have a great week.
Hugs,
Anita

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Great project Anita :o) Love those stamps, so versatile !
hugs
wynneth
x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love this! The colors are so happy. FABULOUS job.

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

Simply CUTE!!

Lara said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.