Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Queen Kat Designs August Inspiration Challenge Blog Hop 8/24/10


Hey Everyone:

Happy Tuesday and welcome to our Queen Kat Designs Inspiration Blog Hop.  This is my last blog hop with these wonderful gals.  I am doing more teaching so I need to step down from this team.  It has been a wonderful year and I truly blessed to have worked with Vicki and all these wonderful ladies.
You can see the lovely inspiration piece above.  Shannon and Penny do such an awesome job with all the challenges.  I again used the Fashion Dress stamp and used my SU markers and colored on the stamp and then huffed on it and stamped.  This stamp is so much fun.  Be sure to check it out in the store.  You should have come to my blog via Alex's creation at the Dark Ink Sorority and should next be going to Meredith's blog.  If you didn't come here in that way you will definitely want to start at the beginning which you can do here at the Queen Kat Designs Blog.
Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Best of luck Anita!! Will miss hopping with you ever week!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

My name is Wynneth said...

I shall so miss you Anita, it's been a priviledge to work with you - good luck for the future :O)

How elegant is your card today, I just love it and the background paper is fabulous! Going out with a Bang girl!!! :O)

hugs
wynneth
x

Sandy Ang said...

What a great take on the photo - the colours and the flowers echoing the scallop edges of plates !