Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2/1/12 Inky Impressions Challenge Use Pearls or Bling

Hi Everyone:
Happy Wednesday.  It's time again for the Inky Impressions monthly challenge, you can see the whole challenge here, DT samples and participate.  This one is near and dear to my heart as I love pearls and bling.  My projects has both on it.  I actually made a layout and I used Lili's Secret stamp set.  I stamped her in Versamark Ink and then heat embossed her with clear embossing powder.  I just love how that looks.  Nicole's stamps are so deeply etched that they work beautifully with this technique.  You can check out this stamp set here as well as many wonderful others. 


I used a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges #277, you can find it here.  I fell in love with this sketch.
This is a layout with old pictures of my daughter.  She was three and is now 17.  I have such fun going back and scrapping pictures from when my children were little.  It's always such a happy task.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Hugs,

3 comments:

Joey said...

Great page Anita. Joey x

Unknown said...

What a fabby page - and such a cute lili xx

Kerry said...

Love your page very sweet. Also love Lili's secret looks great.
Kerry