Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inky Impressions Tropical Breezes with Lili


Happy Tuesday everyone:
I made this card for my DT responsibilities with Inky Impressions and you can buy the stamp that I used here as well as look at all the other cute eye candy that Nicole has.  This stamp is called Lili's Secret.  I made this card also for the anything goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp challenge blog.

Guess what ladies?  We are so lucky to be sponsored this whole month by The Robin's Nest.  You will be playing along for some great prizes by them.  I used their Palm Tree Rubon to create this card and truly wish that I was there with Lili.  I think she is trying to decide what to do first on her tropical vacation.  Here is the link to all the wonderful goodies they have at The Robin's Nest.  Hope you have a chance to play along.
Hugs,

No comments: