Friday, April 20, 2012

Inky Impressions Inspirational Post, All About The Hexagons

Hello Everyone:
Every where I look these days I am seeing hexagons on projects of all kinds.  I decided to try my hand at making my own.  I took a post it note and cut it 1 3/4 X 2".  Along the top and bottom of the 2" side I made a small pencil mark 1/2" in from the right and left edges.  Along the 1 3/4" side I marked the center at 7/8" and made a small mark there as well.

I then connected the 1/2" lines to the 7/8" lines as you see in the example above.  I then but off the triangles on the pencil lines.
I could not believe how easy it was to make these.  You can make these smaller or larger, just keep the dimensions the same.  Here is my card which I made using Inky Impressions Chatterbox Lili.  You can find her as well as the many other adorable stamps that Nicole sells here.  You can check out the Inky Impressions Inspirational blog here

My term as an Inkette is almost over and I want to truly thank Nicole and Jackie for an awesome experience.  My daughter is about to graduate from high school so life is going to be crazy until the fall so I thought it was time to cut back on my crafting a bit until the fall.  I wish all the new Inkettes a wonderful term and best of luck in the future.
Best,
Anita

No comments: