Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Little Baker and a Recipe Holder

Baker 2
Recipe holderSide viewHi Everyone:
Anita here with another September project. This time I got to make a set which was so much fun. I love this Homemade line from Echo Park. There is an adorable Sticker Accents sheet that is a must have with this line. I had such fun making this layout of my daughter from when she was six years old. We took a Barbie cake decorating class together and this was her adorable creation. My daughter is a freshman at Georgia Tech and it has been fun to reminisce and scrap some really old photos.
Lisa asked me to create a recipe gift item to match the layout using this gorgeous line. I bought a cheap acrylic frame and then altered it so that it became a recipe card holder. I used some of my favorite older MFT Dies that I am sure that if Lisa does not have it in stock, she can order them for you including Mini Rolled Roses and Fancy Flourish. What Lisa doesn't know is that the holder is actually for her and has my bacon dip which I often bring to the store and she loves. Enjoy my friend.
Hugs,

No comments: