Thursday, September 24, 2015

Wedding Table Markers

1-7-dresses-tux
Hi:
Anita here again for another wedding post this week.  My son is getting married in a little over two weeks and the rehearsal dinner is two weeks from today and with 58 people at the dinner, I decided to make table markers.  I found these adorable Lori Whitlock wedding boxes and used some Doodlebug Vellum as an overlay on the girls dresses.  The colors for the wedding are red and gold so this will be perfect for the tables.  I used some Gold Shimmer, Platinum Shimmer, Maraschino and Charcoal twine on my boxes.  I love how they came out and know they will look adorable on the tables.
Be sure to stop by The Twinery store to get yourself some twine and see these gorgeous colors for yourself.

platinum_shimmer Maraschino Gold_Shimmer Charcoal

No comments: